Database Marketing Analyst – Kearsley (M26 1GG)
The Database Marketing Analyst is responsible in driving and evolving the data strategy for CRM and Marketing activity. They will drive optimised data and insight to deliver the greatest customer satisfaction and ROI.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee and manage the design and development of the data strategy across multiple platform
- Ability to perform full range of Database Marketing activities such as Campaign Delivery, MI and Strategic Analysis
- Ensure all communications are fully compliant
- Work with marketing, commercial colleagues and the wider business to translate customer data into meaningful MI, actionable insights and ultimately marketing activities
- Support the CRM team in decision making by providing segmentation, selection and targeting recommendations based on data and insights obtained from the customer database along with past campaign performance.
- Ensure that robust test and learn measures are in place.
- Seek continual improvement in data quality and make recommendation on data enhancements to improve the quality of insight and marketing campaign performance
The ideal candidate for this Database Marketing Analyst role will have:
- Advance database marketing technical skills with experience in SQL and SAS with promotional marketing, relational and transactional database
- Advanced excel skills, ideally with some knowledge of VBA
- Experience of developing data strategy based on customer segmentation
- Ability to understand & evaluate customer behaviour across communication channels and recommend ‘next best action’
- A track record of gaining an understanding of customers' needs and delivering excellent customer service
- Achieved targets and met expectations whilst supporting and encouraging others to do the same
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
- Experience of making prompt and practical business decisions, even in times of ambiguity, considering various perspectives and taking responsibility for outcomes
- Planned projects and activities systematically in line with business priorities, using a variety of analysis and problem solving techniques
- Support project teams/managers, showing an understanding of the basic principles of project management
- Knowledge of existing campaign delivery and CRM solutions, customer service needs and compliance standards will be key to succeed in this role, as will the ability to create and define proposals that benefit both customers and the business.
- Knowledge of end-to-end contact strategies in order to suggest improvements and assess the implications of development opportunities.
CLOSING DATE: 4TH MAY 2015