Business development professional
Established in 1991 and based in Willesden NW London, Dent-O-Care Ltd is a specialist oral hygiene company that supplies very high quality, treatment-specific oral hygiene products and training to dental professionals. Additionally we also operate as a dental wholesaler supplying leading branded dental health products to; dental practices, pharmacists, hospitals and mail order customers throughout the UK and Europe.
We are a friendly, dynamic and innovative company with hands-on management and a great reputation within the industry. We are customer driven and strive hard to work closely with our customers to understand and service their needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced business development professional seeking to apply their skills in a newly created field-based role, which combines elements of training, sales, customer service, project management, business development and account administration.
- Management of a select number of recently acquired and established customers; maintaining regular contact, understanding their needs, co-ordinating/providing training and identifying areas for growth
- Using networking, existing contacts and research to identify and secure business from prospective new customers
- Detailing and promotion of new products
- Responsible for managing the order pipeline
- Deal with customer queries professionally, ensuring timely responses
- Working with the customer services and operations team to ensure smooth handling of orders
- Participate in product and skills training as required
- Assist in preparation for trade exhibitions and represent the company on a needs basis.
The applicant will need to be/have
- 3 years field-based dental sales and product training experience
- A demonstrable record of successful sales and account management
- Highly organised, self-disciplined and driven to succeed
- Commercial and business acumen
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
- An excellent relationship-builder
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Outgoing with a positive personality
- Hands-on approach and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Enthusiastic and ambitious
- IT literate with intermediate level use of Excel and Word
- Eligible to work and live in the UK
- Full driving licence.
Permanent – full time.
£35,000 – £40,000 pa, monthly commission, pension and car.
To apply please email [email protected].