Associate Dentist opportunity, Killingworth
We currently have an opportunity for an Associate Dentist at our busy and welcoming practice in Killingworth, NE12 6HS.
About the Practice
• Our Killingworth Practice is a large and modern practice with 7 surgeries
• The Practice consists of our Practice Manager who has been with the business for 7 years, a team of experienced Nurses, 11 other Dentists who travel in from surrounding areas such as Newcastle, a Hygienist, Therapist and an Orthodontist
• The practice has a busy patient list and offers excellent private potential.
• Use of Digital X ray and a Rotary endo kit
• The practice holds a key role within the community and has full patient books up to 16 weeks in advance with Emergency appointments also being a key part of the working day
• Free parking at practice but also only 200 metres from the nearest bus station making for great transport links from Newcastle and surrounding areas
- Flexible days and hours to suit your needs, can include evenings and weekends
Applicants are required to have an active GDC registration and NHS Performer number
If you are interested in discussing this role please contact our specialist Resourcer today!
Name: Jodie Wolstenholme – Dental Resourcer North East
Contact: 01204 799699 / 07827857385
Email: [email protected]
If this role doesn’t sound suitable please discuss with us your requirements and we can advise on other options which suit your needs!