Associate Dentist – Domiciliary Role in London
At mydentist our patients come first. It’s as simple as that. Their oral health, the quality of care they receive, the experience they get when they’re with us – nothing matters more. We treat our patients like they’re one of the family. So, whatever they need and wherever they are, we’re proud to always deliver high-quality, affordable, individual care.
Working from our DDP Morden practice, we are hiring an Associate Dentist to help us deliver the highest standards of patient care.
This role will involve travelling with a dedicated nurse to various care homes in the area offering care and treatment to patients who are unable to attend the practice. It is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would enjoy working within the community.
Whether you’re newly qualified or a time serviced clinician – this role will give you a real sense of giving care to those who need it most.
What We offer?:
- Great Opportunity for a registered GDP to work with our friendly team within DDP Morden
- Immediate Starts Available
- Excellent rate of pay.
- Flexible UDA contracts and Values Available
- Established patient base within Domiciliary
- Full time or Part Time Available
- Free CPD training / Heavily Discounted Courses to Develop Your Skills
- Support in progression and development in your career.
- To become a very valued member of the community
We are looking for:
- GDC registered dentist.
- Must have NHS performer number
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic about elderly patient care
- Passionate graduate looking for first associate role in a rewarding area of dentistry or time served clinicians, looking for a change of pace
- Must be willing to travel to care homes within the local area