Dental Associate in Dolgellau, Gwynedd to start as soon as possible
MediCruit are sourcing a Qualified Associate to practice in a Mixed Dental Practice in Dolgellau, Gwynedd
This post is for a Dental Associate working Full or Part Time, 5 days a week.
Starting as soon as possible
Preferably want someone Full Time Monday-Friday 0900-1700, will consider Part Time (flexible on days).
50% on PVT work & 50% labs
Taking over principal’s list, and building new patients too, the principal is staying on in an administrative capacity.
1 surgery practice.
Digital x-rays, OPG, R4 software.
Successful candidates must possess all the relevant paperwork and qualifications to practice in the UK including;
• Full GDC Registration
• Professional Indemnity Insurance
• Right to Remain / Work Permit / EEA Citizenship to work on a Self-Employed Basis in the UK
The successful dental practitioner will be responsible for educating patients on oral health care;
• examining teeth and diagnosing patients’ dental conditions, using tools such as X-rays;
• assessing treatment options and agreeing treatment plans with patients;
• carrying out agreed clinical treatments, such as treating gum disease, restoring teeth affected by decay, etc;
• maintaining patients’ dental records;
• keeping abreast of new developments through structured continuing professional development (CPD);
• Marketing services to potential clients
The practice is supportive of their Clinical team in undertaking additional CPD related activities which are now a requirement by law.
In return the employer will offer competitive remuneration and full clinical support.
MediCruit is a specialist Dental Recruitment Consultancy, acting as an agency in relation to this Dental Opportunity.
For further information please apply to this vacancy and we will endeavour to contact you within forty-eight hours. All applications are treated confidentially and your CV would never be sent to any potential employer or third party without your prior permission.
For more information contact Nahila and quote reference DEN-45697
Call us on 01332 609318
Email us at [email protected]
View more information at http://www.medicruit.co.uk/dental-position-information/45697