Onsite Re-upholstery Service (Meditelle Dental)
Meditelle Dental the UK’s specialist dental seating manufacturer offers dental practices across the UK an onsite service to re-upholster their dental patient chairs…
MEDITELLE ONSITE RE-UPHOLSTERY SERVICE:
Meditelle’ highly skilled upholsterers will visit your surgery and carry out a full onsite recovering service on any brand of dental patient chair/s.
Onsite Re-upholstery Service for Dental Patient Chairs:
- Most makes, ages and models of patient chairs re-covered
- All procedures carried out on your premises with minimal disruption and downtime
- Ensures the safety of your patient chairs and removes any infection control hazard e.g. slits or tears in your chair vinyl covering.
- Transforms the appearance and finish of older chairs to meet CQC sanitisation guidelines by removing any seams i.e. needle (stitching) perforations which can be a source of bacterial ingress and thread which can absorb contaminants.
- A wide choice of anti-microbial vinyl colours and swatch service.
- A full no-obligation quotation service to undertake your recover including a technician to visit your location and all the materials required i.e. quantity of vinyl fabric/ boards & foam.
MEDITELLE SEATING RANGE:
Meditelle Dental also specialise in a range of unique quality dental seating for the Dental Practice, specifically designed for use by Dental Practitioners, Surgeons, Nurses, Assistants, Hygienists, Technicians and Odontologists within the Dental Practice environment.
The Meditelle Dental ranges includes General Operator Seating, Tub Operating Seating, Dentist Saddle Seating, Ergonomic Posture Seating, Traditional Seating and Dental Surgeons Foot Operated Seats.
Meditelle-Dental specialises in producing a unique and specialist dental seating range manufactured in the UK for dental professionals and is a subsidiary of Meditelle Medical Healthcare with over 20 years of specialist equipment manufacturing experience. Meditelle’s dental chairs and stools are user friendly and safe for use in the dental environment.
Visit the website for full details www.meditelle-dental.co.uk