Dentistry CPD: new this week – how well do you sleep at night?
Launching just last year, there are already more than 400 courses available to view. With something available for all members of the dental team covering all dental interests.
- Quick and easy-to-read slides
- Regular video lectures
- Create your own Personal Development Plan
- CPD tracker helps you easily log and view your CPD across your five-year cycle
- Live and On Demand webinars
- Get enhanced CPD for recommended topics and personal interests
- Finally, store your certificates from Dentistry CPD and externally all in one place.
To register for free, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/cpd.
New this week
How well do you sleep at night? Making sure your business is run along the correct lines can ease worries according to Linda Giles and Nathan Poole of accounting firm Ross Brooke Dental.
As a dentist, you take it for granted that your business is running legally and ethically, why wouldn’t you? It’s worth bearing in mind, however, that if you were unlucky enough to receive bad advice and you were found to have operated illegally, albeit inadvertently, you could find your entire business was at risk.
New users can subscribe for a year with a 50% discount. Just use the code SOCIAL50 at checkout to gain a full year’s access to CPD for £14.99.
Dentistry CPD contains over 400 courses – both written and video, covering a huge range of subjects. And it includes all of the GDC’s recommended topics.
Sign up at dentistry.co.uk/cpd.
Or if you’re an existing subscriber read the article here – cpd.dentistry.co.uk/courses/how-well-do-you-sleep-at-night.